- City buses and delivery trucks with particulate filters
- Successful filter tests on construction machinery
- From 2019 onwards EURO VI
- BRT Transmilenio operates with diesel.
- Diesel sulphur standard of 50 ppm, only Medellín has had diesel with 20-25 ppm sulphur since 2018
- Urban buses operate with NGV
- First electric bus in operation
- Compliance with diesel sulphur standard of 50 ppm (~15 ppm quality)
- Diesel and gasoline with 15 ppm sulphur content
- New RED (former Transantiago) tender will replace 2000 old buses with cleaner buses (electric or Euro VI).
- Pilot project on construction machinery filters successfully implemented as of 2020